If you have trucks on the road, you need to make sure you have the right cover in place. In addition, to ensure your trucks and trailers are covered against accidental damage or the damage they may cause others you may need to cover the goods you carry, trailers that you don’t own or to protect your income if your truck is involved in an accident and is off the road for a period of time.

It is important to consider the following covers:


Covers accidental damage to your truck and the liability arising from the damage caused by your truck.


If you’re running a fleet of trucks, this cover takes into account your scope of operations, accident history across the fleet and driver selection and training process. Have all your trucks on the one policy.


Public Liability covers you and your business financially from the legal liability to a third party for death, injury, loss or damage of property, or economic loss resulting from your negligence. This policy acts outside of any road accident or incident.


Cargo and carriers protect insurance covers you against loss or damage to goods whilst in transit between points of origin and destination. It includes loading and unloading, and consequential loss amongst other aspects.


Protects the non-owned trailers in your control from accidental damage.


If your truck is involved in an accident and it is off the road for a period of time being repaired or is written off and you are waiting for the availability of a replacement truck, downtime cover is there to cover your lost income. It is there to protect your livelihood.